Govt Jobs In Planning And Development Board For Various Post
Planning And Development Board
Total Number Of Vacancies:-
Mention Post Name In Advertisement:-
- Admin Officer
- Program Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Procurement Officer
- Reconciliation Officer
- Deputy Director HR
- Additional Director Planning
- Additional Director Field Operations
- Additional Director Grievance Redress mechanism
- Additional Director IT Infrastructure
- Deputy Director Database Administrator
- Deputy Director Unified Beneficiary Registry
- Deputy Director Network Operations Centre
- Deputy Director Audit
- Content Development Specialist
- Records and Archives Officer
- Relevant Experience
- Minimum Age Limit Is 18 Year
- Maximum Age Limit Is 40 Year
If you’re Willing to use for These Jobs then below the advertisement you will discover A Click Here Button.press This Button And Apply For Any Job Mentioned during this Post.Required limit from a clear affiliation and noteworthy work experience basic are as following. Only Qualified persons Are Encourage to use For These Post. Lacking and late areas/applications won’t be secured. Essentially short recorded up-and-comers are going to be welcomed for meeting and therefore the choice technique. No TA/DA are going to be tolerable for Test/Interview.
Last Date For Apply:-
Last date for submission of the application Is 17-August-2020
How To Apply:-
- Interested candidates having mentioned qualification and experience should send their applications along with hard copies of their CVs along with attested copies of CNIC/Domicile certificate/Educational certificates/degrees/experience certificates/last salary statement, one passport size photograph addressed to the undersigned, latest by August 17, 2020.
- Use a separate application form to apply for more than one post.
- The recruitment authority will invite shortlisted applicants only.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.